Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Guru

Are you looking for freelancers? If you need Administrative, Customer Service, Sales or Design assistance, check out my Guru Profile! http://bit.ly/qzLuWs I just created one and would love to build up my Guru credibility. I have what it takes to wow you and all other clients each and every single time because I always go over and beyond expectations.

I give all clients the option to test drive my services to make sure that I'm the professional for them and their project. If there is ever something that I do not know, I can point you in the right direction.

My prices are affordable as always, and I can't wait to hear how I can help you! If you do not have a Guru account, it's free to sign up. If you rather not create one, that's fine! Call or email me right now, you have nothing at all to lose.

206-666-7645
860-221-8599
patrice@justhavemedoit.com
justhavemedoit@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment